Monday, April 1, 2013

Belated One World Dessert

Late after dinner Friday night my boyfriend and I decided to head to One World Cafe again to try to get the anniversary dessert we missed getting and to catch some of the Florida vs. Florida Gulf Coast NCAA game.  Even though we went very late at night, we each managed to score a piece of delicious vegan cake.  While my boyfriend went with vanilla coconut cake, I got this tasty vanilla peanut butter cake.  It was so delicious, but soooo sweet - I had to save half the cake to eat the next day.  (Not a big problem.)  The desserts were so good it reminded me that being vegan doesn't have to mean being deprived in the slightest.  But, the question remains: does it mean I can have cream cheese frosting?  I will have to conduct further research with many return trips to One World. 

No comments:

Post a Comment