Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Avocado Banana Dip

Sunday before heading to our vegan Italian cooking class, I wanted to make sure my boyfriend and I had a little something to eat so we wouldn't go crazy during the class.  In addition to a yummy banana, peanut butter, and chocolate protein shake, I modified this recipe for banana avocado dip. 
 
I tweaked the recipe a bit by using lime juice instead of lemon and adding minced garlic.  We also ate it with regular tortilla chips rather than plantain chips.  It was really delicious.  My boyfriend isn't normally a fan of sweet and salty together, but he said this was really addictive and finally made me take it away so he wouldn't eat it all.  Definitely a good review from him.  And it was so simple I will absolutely be making this again soon. 





No comments:

Post a Comment