Monday, April 8, 2013

Two Great American Past Times ... Pizza and Baseball

Saturday I had to work (boo!) but that evening my boyfriend and I had a fabulous night out enjoying the Spring weather.  First we walked to Brick Oven Pizza in Baltimore and got a half-cheesed pizza with artichoke hearts, pepperoncini peppers, capers, and mushrooms.  Yum!  I thoroughly enjoyed my cheese-less half, and think it was probably much smarter than going with fake cheese, though BOP offers it as an option. 
 
 
 
 
After dinner we headed to Camden Yards for the Orioles vs. Twins game - my favorite game to watch because I grew up in Minnesota but live in Baltimore now, so no matter who wins ... I win :) 
 

We had really great seats and it was a close game.  Final score: Orioles 5, Twins 6.  Sorry O's! 



No comments:

Post a Comment