Saturday, April 6, 2013

Pasta With Cashew Cream - Take 2


I know I said I wasn't going to use the rest of my cashew cream on pasta again, but last night I got a huge craving and couldn't help myself.  I sauteed some zucchini and mushrooms with a bit of salt and pepper while the pasta cooked.  Then tossed said pasta with the cashew cream and voila!  Alfredo pasta that isn't all goopy! 
 
It was actually super delicious and left me with enough leftover for lunch today.  Now I'll just have to figure out how to reheat it without turning it into a horrible mess.  I'm thinking I will sprinkle some water on it before microwaving ... We'll see how that goes. 
 
 After dinner I still wanted a little something sweet, so I had some graham crackers with peanut butter and a few chocolate chips - kind of like an instant cookie!  (I'm not very good at breaking my graham crackers in half ...)




 

No comments:

Post a Comment