Saturday, April 27, 2013

Tofu Overload?

After eating Italian tofu sandwiches for dinner on Sunday, my boyfriend declared that he was sick of tofu and didn't want to have any for a while.  Apparently, he was on tofu overload.  Fortunately, I don't think I'm susceptible to this affliction, so when he was elsewhere for dinner Wednesday I decided to make Asian tofu again just for me! 
 
I started by pressing my tofu, then browning it in oil on both sides.  In the last few minutes I added frozen edamame and topped it all off with Thai peanut sauce. 
Not just tofu overload ... this was soy overload at its finest.  I served it all over white rice and it was delicious!  Plus there was enough leftover for lunch the next day (always handy for rushed mornings). 

After dinner I had a big spoonful of Biscoff spread for a sweet treat.  This stuff is seriously addicting.  I think when this jar runs out I should probably wait a while before replacing it.  Well, at least as long as I can stand to be without it ... which may not be long at all. 





No comments:

Post a Comment