Friday, July 26, 2013

Peanut Butter Overload? No Such Thing

Instead if my usual morning protein shake, Wednesday morning started off with a glass of horchata.  We had ducked into a Shop Rite the other day and spotted it amongst the rice and Almond milks.  I knew we'd find it eventually! Next time I make horchata cupcakes I know where to go!  Unfortunately it's not as good as the hemade horchata, but it will certainly do In a pinch.  

Lunch was leftover stuffed pepper from the Helmand. I felt kind of badly that I'd been so disappointed in the meal when I got it.  It really was quite good ...  Just not what is been expecting and gotten myself all in the mood for already.  

Mid afternoon I snacked on some oatmeal with peanut butter. 

I was in a  very peanut buttery mood, because a little while later i snacked again on some carrots and peanut butter.  Leave it to me to take a healthy snack and make it as unhealthy as possible.  Next I'll cover brussel sprouts in chocolate ...



No comments:

Post a Comment