Friday, March 15, 2013

Vegan Shoe Fail

In my excitement to start my new vegan life, I did what nearly any girl would ... I went shopping. While I've definitely decided that line number three is that I'm going to keep wearing the perfectly functional but non-vegan clothes I already own, it certainly doesn't hurt to beef up (pun not entirely intended) the vegan side of my closet. First stop, mooshoes.com, where I found this incredibly cute pair of Novacas pumps. Second stop, Amazon, where they were selling the same shoe for a third of the price. 

 
So cute, right?

 
 
They finally arrived two days ago, and I was so excited I tried them on immediately.  Which is when I promptly found that even though I'm a size 5 1/2 or 6 in most pumps, these size 36s were decidedly huge.  Whomp whomp.  And worse yet, there is no smaller size.  I'm not a freak of nature or anything.  Plenty of people out there have feet my size.  But sadly Novacas will not be my go-to for vegan shoes.   The search continues ...

No comments:

Post a Comment