Thursday, March 21, 2013

Dinner at Work, Take 2

Monday night's work dinner went much better this week than last.  I ordered a portabello mushroom sandwich with no cheese (and also had to sub out the bun) with fries.   As you can see, I was almost half way through it before I even thought to take a blog photo. Tasty tasty.

 
I've been eating out a lot lately, and I've been pleasantly surprised at how easy it's been.  And eating at home has gone well too.  But this coming week a couple of big tests will come up. 
 
Saturday a friend is having a party and next Tuesday my boyfriend's parents are having us over for dinner.  My plan for Saturday is to bring something to share, but for Tuesday's dinner I'm assured they've got everything covered.  I hope I'm not putting them out too much.  And I also realize that the first few vegan dinners for them may be a fun novelty, but the idea may begin to ware thin over time.  We shall see ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment