Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Leftovers Lunch and Late-Night Take Out for Dinner

Tuesday morning started off bright and early with a strawberry banana protein shake.  I feel like I'm taking almost the exact same picture of these things every morning.  Maybe soon I'll stop altogether and only do breakfast pictures when I actually eat something interesting. 
Mid-morning my stomach started to rumble, so I snacked on a couple of sweet cornmeal coconut biscuits.  They are so tasty - just a hint of sweetness! 
 
For lunch I had my boyfriend's leftover dinner from Monday night (packed up when he decided he couldn't stomach Gardein beefless tips) and the last few leftover rosemary potatoes from The Laughing Pint.  It felt like a really hearty lunch - "meat" and potatoes, after all.  And I really don't mind the taste of the Garden beefless tips.  Maybe I'll still get them from time to time just for me. 
 
 
Mid-afternoon I snacked on some kettle corn.  I guess I was in a sweet mood, with sweet biscuits and sweet popcorn as my snacks ...



After work I went to cheer on my boyfriend and his coworkers as they played softball (apparently against their arch rivals).  Unfortunately, the team lost.  But I did get to enjoy a cold white wine as I sat in 95 degree heat cheering! 
 
Staying out late for the game meant we didn't get home until after 9 pm and needless to say we didn't feel like cooking.  Luckily we live only a couple blocks from Chipotle, so while my boyfriend cleaned up from the game I grabbed dinner to go.  I ordered myself a burrito bowl with brown rice, black beans, fajita veggies, corn salsa, hot salsa, lettuce, and guacamole.  So much food!  (And of course I ate it all!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment