Saturday, June 15, 2013

Distract Your Inner Snacker

It's certainly no secret that I'm a big time snacker.  I love it all and indulge way too often.  So I put together this list to remind myself how to silence that snacker voice in my head.  Or at least to distract it for a while.  Hope these tips can help you too!

Clean!
1. Wash the dishes.
2. Or if the sink's empty, scrub it!
3. Clean the bathroom.  The toilet, the tub - it could all use some bleach.

Work it out.
1. Go for a walk.
2. Or better yet a run!
3. Sit ups, push-ups, jumping jacks - they can all be done from the comfort of your living room.

Give in - sort of.
1. Drink a glass of water - you may really only be thirsty.
2. Grab a piece of fruit, some veggies, or another low calorie snack. 
3. Have a meal.  If you're really hungry have some real food rather than a calorie-laden stopgap.

No comments:

Post a Comment