It's certainly no secret that I'm a big time snacker. I love it all and indulge way too often. So I put together this list to remind myself how to silence that snacker voice in my head. Or at least to distract it for a while. Hope these tips can help you too!
1. Wash the dishes.
2. Or if the sink's empty, scrub it!
3. Clean the bathroom. The toilet, the tub - it could all use some bleach.
Work it out.
1. Go for a walk.
2. Or better yet a run!
3. Sit ups, push-ups, jumping jacks - they can all be done from the comfort of your living room.
Give in - sort of.
1. Drink a glass of water - you may really only be thirsty.
2. Grab a piece of fruit, some veggies, or another low calorie snack.
3. Have a meal. If you're really hungry have some real food rather than a calorie-laden stopgap.