Monday, March 24, 2014

Weekly Exercise Recap

So, I've been eating a ton of junk lately.  First there was delicious peanut butter pie ...  And then there was that amazing vegan cheesecake ...  And then I had the brilliant idea that I would make chocolate covered potato chips.  Yeah, it's a bit out of control.  And it's showing both on the scale and with how I feel. 
 
So I decided it's high time to ramp up the healthy eating and the workouts to get myself back on track.  And part of that endeavor is going to be keeping better track of my workouts so I know exactly what I'm doing (and what I'm not), and hopefully guilting myself into making exercise a much more regular part of my routine. 
 
So here's a quick recap of my workouts from last week:
 
Monday - 1 mile walk to work trudging through the snow (not much of a workout, but better than nothing!)
 
Tuesday - treadmill + 15 minutes of weights
 
Wednesday - treadmill
 
Thursday - off
 
Friday - off, but about 50 pullups with the green band
 
Saturday - 4 mile nature walk, plus walking to get groceries and go to the library
 
Sunday - off

This list doesn't show all the other random things I try to do, like calf raises while I brush my teeth or a one minute plank before bed, but those aren't the things that will make a big impact on my fitness anyway. 
 
And while I realize this isn't exactly a stellar week of workouts, but hopefully it will set me off on the right foot for this coming week.  Wish me luck!  (Actually, I don't need luck ... wish me will power!)

No comments:

Post a Comment