Monday, July 21, 2014

Banana Bread Smoothie

I love having smoothies for breakfast.  They save me time in the morning because I don't have to sit down to eat before I head out and keep me from wolfing down food in the car.  Instead, I take a smoothie in a to-go cup and finish it some time mid-morning at my desk.  But even on the weekends when I'm not rushing out I still like to enjoy a tasty smoothie while I read or lounge around.  With the added time, sometimes I'll even get more creative with my morning meal, like putting together this Banana Bread Smoothie that really tastes like dessert for breakfast!
 
Banana Bread Smoothie
 
1 ripe banana
1 1/2 cups vanilla almond milk
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1 tablespoon peanut butter (I used Peanut Butter & Co mighty maple)
 
Blend everything together and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment