Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Graham Cracker Shake

Monday for lunch I enjoyed some leftover stuff pizza from Sunday's cooking class.  If possible, I think it was even better the next day!  It was gooey and cheesy and delicious.  Unfortunately, I'll need to learn to make my own vegan cheese before I will be able to recreate this particular recipe myself :( 
 
Mid-afternoon I was in the mood for a sweet treat, so I whipped up what turned out to be an amazingly delicious Graham Cracker Shake.  I will definitely be making more of these in the future!  
I mixed together half a banana (for thicker shake texture - it didn't add much banana flavor), graham cracker cookies, a scoop of peanut butter, vanilla protein powder, ground flax seed, and vanilla soy milk.  Yum yum yum. 
 
I used the random broken graham cookies (probably the equivalent of 3/4 of a cookie), but I think I could have added more for an even graham-ier shake.  Or you could add chocolate protein powder and chocolate soy milk instead for a s'mores-like shake.  Hmmm ... I will have to try that soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment